Dear Parents and students,
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Home of the Eagles! It is my pleasure to be the principal of this truly wonderful school.
Oak Grove is committed to fostering a safe and inclusive learning environment that provides high-quality instruction to all students. Our school culture is built on a foundation of mutual respect, compassion, and a dedication to learning. We work hard to empower students to perform complex tasks and think critically by redefining the roles of teachers and students.
While academic work is most important, I hope students will find ways to work extracurricular activities into their schedule. I believe some of the most valuable lessons learned in life will occur outside the classroom, on the courts, fields, and stage.
I look forward to another successful school year. Please stay involved, and call on your child’s teacher, counselor, or administrator for any assistance you may need throughout the year.
Abraham Lincoln High School
San Jose State University
• Supervise instructional programs
• Evaluate teaching personnel and administrative staff
• Select, transfer, and promote credentialed personnel
• Plan and evaluate curriculum
• Administer school budget
• Supervise in-service development of staff
• Coordinate community, civic and governmental entities in their relations with the school
• Meet with parents, students and teachers to optimize classroom learning