FAQs & Key Contacts



I just moved to the Oak Grove area, how do I enroll my student? 

I want to enroll my student and I don’t have internet access. 

Contact the Registrar, Mr. Michael Lynch,  at lynchm@esuhsd.org or call at 408-347-6514 for an appointment. 

I want to transfer to OG from another high school in ESUHSD. 

I need a copy of my diploma or transcript. 

I have not picked up my original diploma.

I need to return my books.  

You can return books to any staff member in the administration building from 8am to 4 PM, Monday through Friday.

I need to pay a fine. 

Email the Bank Clerk, Mrs. Bowers,  at BowersC@esuhsd.org for a bank appointment. 

I want to check out a textbook, chrome book, or hot spot.

Email the Support Services Technician, Karin Inzunza, at inzunzak@esuhsd.org for her office hours and work days.

I want to talk to my counselor. 


(You can click on the counselor's name to email them directly)

Academic Counselor (Student last names beginning with A-E)

Joyce Armstrong       ​(408)347-6548 

Academic Counselor  (Student last names beginning with M-Q)

Binh Lieu                   (408)347-6630

Academic Counselor  (Student last names beginning with R-Z)

Martha Esquivel        (408)347-6536

Academic Counselor  (Student last names beginning with F-L)

Kelly Kruger                (408)347-6521 


Please note: Counselors do not work during vacation or the summer. 

You can email your questions to Associate Principal, Mrs. Thomas, at thomasa@esuhsd.org.

I need to submit a medical plan for my student. I have questions about my student’s medication at school. 

Email the Health Clerk, Ms. Giardina, at giardinat@esuhsd.org .

I need a work permit. 

Complete the top of the  work permit application  and have the employer complete the bottom half and email to  Counseling Tech, gonzaleze@esuhsd.org. If you cannot send the application electronically, you can drop it off in the Administration Building.

I am trying to complete an R-40 for Community College, who do I send it to?  

Please email R-40s to Mrs. Thomas at thomasa@esuhsd.org.

I want to pick up my yearbook. 

Please email Keith Chung at ChungK@esuhsd.org or Ms. Bowers at bowersc@esuhsd.org with questions.

I have questions about student safety and school policies.

Please contact Mr. McCoy at mccoym@esuhsd.org or call him at 408-347-6520.  You can also refer to the ESUHSD and OGHS handbooks

I have other questions not listed here.

Please contact the Parent Community Specialist, Ms. Cesena at (408) 347-6556 or at CesenaL@esuhsd.org.